It was brought to my attention Monday, that guest blog posts may not be a bad thing for those periods of time when I am MIA, uninspired or to just plain shake things up. On Thursday, Cajun Chef Ryan posted his shout out for guest bloggers and I saw it as a sign.
So I’m putting the official call out. If you would like to guest post here drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make things a bit more orderly, here are a few ground rules:
1. Please follow the Dos and Don’ts – especially the Dont’s – set forth here.
2. Topics: The scope is wide due to my lack of discipline. Dazzle us with your take and tips on food, wine, cocktails, exercise, writing, beauty tips, Seattle or a combo of any of these topics.
3. The post must be original and – although it goes without saying – yours.
4. Give me a lead! A brief description of yourself and – if applicable – your blog.
5. Pics are lovely but not necessary unless you’re submitting a recipe or cocktail – then we need a visual, please.
6. Finally, if your guest post is accepted, post a link to it on your blog, facebook, and/or Tweet about it. Let’s maximize your exposure 😉
I would love to make guest blogs a regular feature so inundate me, baby!