Forget the confessions. It’s Friday and I’m feeling generous because I have to work all weekend and if I can’t have a good time someone else should. So I’m gifting you with insight – things you could only figure out by careful observation of me for days, months, years even.
Without further ado, here are some of my dirty little secrets.
- I find Hot Tamales irresistible. Put that siren red box in front of me at a checkout line and you will get my money every time. I’ve even been known to stalk people eating those red-hot wonders at sporting events until I find which concession stand is holding the hotness hostage.
- I sometimes crave Marie Calendar’s chicken pot pies – the frozen ones. The calories and fat counts keep me pining in the freezer aisle.
- My true Achilles heel are potato chips. Leave a bag of KC Masterpiece in my vicinity and that bag will be dust in 10 minutes flat. As a result, you will rarely find a chip in our house. That temptation stays at the store where it belongs.
- Sometimes two Jack in the Box tacos and a chocolate shake is a perfect meal. The greasier the tacos, the better.
- I think In-n-Out is way better than Dick’s.
- I think there needs to be a cook book called “Fat Man in the Kitchen” – because I would totally buy it, for the title alone.
- I have trouble trusting skinny chefs . . .
And with that, I’m off to a weekend of avoiding the Seattle lynch mob that is no doubt forming over my Dick’s denigration and to prep for trial. Have a fabulous food-filled weekend 😉